Topic: Plugins support from VirtualDub

Hello, please add support for plug-ins(filters) from VirtualDub? (camcorder color denoise v1.6MT, color equalizer v1.1)

Re: Plugins support from VirtualDub

Will look into it, might be possible through Avisynth since in general it's possible to call Virtual Dub filters.
Do you have a link for the 'camcorder color denoise' filter?

-> found 'camcorder color denoise'  at http://acobw.narod.ru

Looking into ColorEqualizer, it seams like instead of supporting ColorEqualizer (by Tamás B. Bakó), I should better support RGBAdjust, see: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=158638.

-> will add support for CCD and RGBAdjust, or do you see some gain from supporting ColorEqualizer instead of RGBAdjust ?

If you tell me what version of Hybrid you are using I can send you a test version which supports CCD&RGBAdjust

I installed Hybrid_2013.8.4.1 but when you open the program it shows that it Hybrid_2013.7.4.1?О_о
(using a translator from Google).

I know. That was a typo, that snuck into the release.
I need to know which OS you Hybrid version is for to compile a test build. wink

-> send you a link to a windows 32bit and 64bit test version and to an avisynthExtension download which contains ccd.

Windows 7 x64, ohne installierte Service Pack 1 smile

the 64bit build together with the avisynthExtension_dev link should work fine then

Thank you! It works! Stable in 32,64 version smile In the camcorder turned on multitreyding? If the filter does not lack the ability to change and look at the results in real time wink

Multithreading is only enabled if the MT or Avisynth MT is disabled, since it normally does not make sense to enable multithreading in Avisynth and the plugin.

If the filter does not lack the ability to change and look at the results in real time

Does not work when using it through avisynth, only workaround would be to destroy the current avisynth environment and reopen a new one, each time a filter is changed.