Topic: IBM = SkyNET? (prophecies of doomsday/day of judgment)

TrueNorth - first neural synaptic processor at IBM, working on the principles of the brain.
> source of news

Re: IBM = SkyNET? (prophecies of doomsday/day of judgment)

I think about how the prophets warned of the coming of the one-eyed Antichrist / antithesis spiritual man / artificial (computer with a web cam?) - that all the people will start stigmatize barcodes and total control.
Why do people themselves driven into a  deadlock.... The last bowl should be a complete rejection of the paper money in favor of a computer-controlled electronic units.

*gig* trying to mimic something that we do not really understand and hoping aiming for artificial intelligence sound fun smile

The first thing we see all these charms super processor for example, Internet bots sad(((((
Imagine that to you will be all day call, write to mail, or pretend by you / on your behalf to do bad things (the terror of others, shopping in store, make online transactions).
Japanese robotics are actively developing and already have robots prostitutes O_0

...and already have robots prostitutes

Are you sure? I know that there are 'real doll's out there, but haven't heard about robot prostitutes (aside from some theoretical discussions).

6 (edited by jacksjack 2014-11-24 11:37:44)

The last bowl should be a complete rejection of the paper money in favor of a computer-controlled electronic units.
Why do people themselves driven into a  deadlock....
I think about how the prophets warned of the coming of the one-eyed Antichrist / antithesis spiritual man / artificial (computer with a web cam?) - that all the people will start stigmatize barcodes and total control.

translation services uk